Securing the Benefits of Well Structured Systems Development Methodology
Our SDLC is a mature process of developing information systems through investigation, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance.
Our SDLC follows a systems approach to problem solving and is made up of several phases, each comprised of multiple steps:
- The software concept - identifies and defines a need for the new system.
- A requirements analysis - analyzes the information needs of the end users.
- The architectural design - creates a blueprint for the design with the necessary specifications for the hardware, software, people and data resources.
- Coding and debugging - creates and programs the final system.
- System testing - evaluates the system's actual functionality in relation to expected or intended functionality.
Each of these stages has metric based definitions and our clients can track these with the aid of web-based tools.
Our SDLC methodology can be ideally applied to:
- Development of New applications.
- Enhancement of Existing applications.
- Consolidation of Applications.
- Migration of Applications.
All of our development activities can be bound by Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) along with Critical Service Levels (CSL) and Quality Process and Result measures.
Our software development activities are based in Mumbai, India.